Monday, June 18, 2007

Dear Diary Monday....

Friday Dylan and I spent the evening (well, what we had of an evening) getting Father's Day gifts and going to dinner. After that, he was off to work for more OT.

Saturday, we got some bad news about my cousin so we headed to the new hospital she is at to be with her and the family. I got a moment to speak with her, hold her hand, and just spend some time. After that, the folks and I headed to do some shopping at Barnes and Nobles, Costco, Wild Oats, and then home. As soon as Dylan woke up, we did some Wal-mart shopping, had dinner, and then headed home so he could get some rest before heading into work.

Sunday was Father's Day so I spent the morning with my Daddy and then proceeded to do yardwork. I also took Coal to get groomed and he looks and SMELLS pretty now! After doing some odds and ends around the house, I made dinner for Dylan and then he headed off to work early for more OT. I got a few more things done around the house and then went to bed.

This week is going to be a bit "hit and miss" for me as I am taking Friday off form work to spend time with Dylan, hopefully leaving early on Thursday....but everything will depend on how my cousin does this week. I also might have a funeral to attend this week for another cousin that passed away unexpectedly, but I will leave that up to my folks if we go or not. And, possibly, this might be the last week of Dylan doing lots and lots of OT....but we will see!

Favorite thing of the morning: waking up and having everything in my kitchen in order
Not favorite thing of the morning: Coal bringing me a "present" of a squishy dead bird baby....squishy from him chomping on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home