Monday, June 11, 2007

Dear Diary Monday....

It was a long, long weekend....exactly what I was expecting.

My brother and sister-in-law made it into town. I spent time at the hospital. I took my parent's shopping for groceries. I got some things done around the house. Dylan has been working crazy over time because two member's of his team have had death's in their families....no end in sight right now on his OT. Spent more time with the family and at the hospital. Not interesting, very exhausting, but it was good to see my brother, even if it was for only short, sporadic visits. He is extending his stay a bit longer than he had planned (he was only coming in for this weekend and then leaving) so it will be good to see him. My cousin is doing a tiny bit better, but still only a 20% chance of survival at this point. My other cousin in Washington is now having to see a cardiologist this week....they think she either has a heart condition or she has had some heart attacks....won't know more until later this day. Gawd, it will be good when things get back to "boring".

Oh, and my sprinklers are all fucked up and I am taking Friday off to have somebody come out and fix them. Until then, I will be up most of the night watering my lawn and plants to make sure nothing dies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home