Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

My paradise right now would be a night (or day) that I did not have to go an do something! Enough of the bitching...

Last night, I stopped by the vet to pick up some new food for my two oldest cats, Cali and Punkin. I just about shit myself when I picked up the 12 lb bag of food and the vet told me that it would be $46.56. HOLY SHIT! Good thing I love those cats! I then went home and got my folks and headed to the attorney. We were there for an hour and then I finally got to go home and be with Dylan. Unfortunately I have now missed Shane at my house the last two days and he left me gifts....he installed a whole bunch of music on my new computer! YAY!!! Now, when I get a chance, I get to play and listen to a bunch of songs......WOO HOO!!!!!!

Tonight, as of THIS MOMENT IN TIME, I do not have anything of importance to do. I am going to attempt to make an appointment at Saturn to get my car serviced, but if they are booked OH FREAKIN' WELL! I will just have to go home and maybe, just maybe, relax!!

And exciting news....it looks like Dylan and I might be able to get out of town for Sunday night and go to Wendover and relax. AND (this is the part I am most excited about), I might get to hang out with Toni and Rob! WOOO HOO! Toni and Rob have made their reservations, we have made our reservations, we are just seeing if Dylan can get the time off. Fingers crossed!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home