Monday, February 26, 2007

Dear Diary Monday....

Weekend was good, yet irritating.....

Friday I got out of work late so Dylan and I just had dinner and got Duffy from the vet. Saturday we got up early, went to Weight Watchers, had breakfast and then hit Wal-Mart, two Petsmarts, and Costco before I got home and took my parent's to their luncheon with their friends. Then got home and Dylan and I grabbed some soup and watched movies. Sunday was the irritating day. I spent the day doing NOTHING. I put dinner in the crockpot, cleaned the litter boxes, and relaxed...and my Mom couldn't STAND IT! She called me at least three times and for absolutely NO REASON. I think my parent's forget every once in awhile that I am HUMAN and need some time to relax and get my energy back. Needless to say, with all her calling I really didn't get a chance to unwind as much as I wanted to. And then couple that with the fact that Duffy didn't handle the anesthesia as well as I hoped and so we were worried about him all weekend. I think what it comes down to is I need to REALLY remove stressors from my life so that I can handle other stress factors. One of the things that would have helped, if I had had the time, was getting together with good friends and laughing......I am hoping that Toni and I can arrange some time this coming weekend to do that.

Speaking of Toni, I am sooooo excited that she has got such a great doctor. And the best thing about this doctor....he loves that she is a MYSTERY and wanted to find out the answer! WOOO HOOO!!! However, it will be entertaining to get her through the side-effects of the steroid.....watch out P5ers!!!

And still, my love and energy with Chet, Shane, and the families. You are still in my heart and my prayers.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home