Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dear Diary Sunday...

Friday I left work and headed to my first ever MAMMOGRAM. It actually was not nearly as bad as everyone says they are. It is uncomfortable, but not painful. However, I did discover that if you are small-breasted, then it probably WILL be painful...sorry. I then headed home and got to see SHANE hanging out with Dylan. Shane came over in the morning and spent the day setting up our new computer, dismantling my old computer, scrubbing my old computer to "wash" everything off of it, made all of the cords in my office pretty and just was absolutely wonderful and amazing (as always) in helping Dylan and I out. Dylan and then I headed out to meet up with Toni and Rob for a "Weight Watcher's" friendly dinner at Sweet Tomatoes....and it was great! We sat and gabbed and ate and talked some more....it was fun.

Saturday, Dylan and I got up and headed to WW both down 1 plus pounds (YAY!) and then headed to our Saturday morning breakfast routine....Einsteins. We then headed home and he left to go and get us movies and I left to take my Daddy over to Western Gardens to start picking out stuff to get ready to start our planting. I then went home and Dylan and I spent the entire day relaxing on the couch in the basement, watching tv and a movie and getting Cafe Rio for dinner. I can't even begin to tell you how nice it was to be able to relax as much as we did.

Today I spent the day with my Mom and took her EVERYWHERE she needed to go to get shopping done....Wal-Mart, Petsmart, Costco, Lowes, Smith's and Harmons. It got her out for a few hours and I really think she needed that. I am not at home, relaxing again, waiting for Dylan to get up so we can have dinner....chicken, onions and artichokes, mashed potatoes...YUMMY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home