Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dear Diary Thursday....

Holy Crap!!! Last night was HORRIBLE! Dylan and I ended up at Central Valley Emergency with Melvin. Melvin has been sounding congested but last night it sounded like he was purring through a bowl of phlegm jell-o! So, we pack him up, head to the vet, and right when we pull in and park....HE GETS CAR SICK ALL OVER ME! Yeah, it was pretty. The vet checked him out, he is doing really well and could either have a slight case of pneumonia, tonsillitis, OR little nodules in the back of his throat. Whatever the case, he is on antibiotics and will be just fine. And while driving home, I got the saddest phone call I have ever received from Shane. All I can say is, you boys both know how much I love you and my heart and my energy is with you both, and your families at this time. Know that whatever you are in need of, you have from Dylan and myself, and with all of us, we will help you all get through this as one big family.

After getting home, I collapsed into bed and slept until the alarm woke me up...and I am still feeling exhausted! It will be nice to go home, relax a little bit, and go to bed with Dylan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home