Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dear Diary Wednesday....

The neutering of the feral cats is COMPLETE! Boots went in yesterday, we found out that HE is also a HE, and got neutered, a check up, and all his shots. No more worries for my folks! Boots and Speck are now living comfortably in my parent's garage for the next few days until they are fully healed and can go back to roaming my folks backyard. HOPEFULLY they will understand that we are not being mean and will stay with us and not run away....but only time will tell. I think with them getting milk and tunafish that they will want to hang around.....

The weekend is coming it looks like Dylan and I MIGHT be getting away to Wendover for a night....I have my fingers crossed, but it will all depend on a new system that is at Dylan's work that they have to request their PTO through. Not the most "user friendly" system, so we will see how it goes. And if we don't go, there will always be other weekends and things happen for a reason. Regardless of what Toni says....

Oh, and I made the most interesting discovery this morning....do not, ABSOLUTELY DO NOT, eat cottage cheese and then take a big swig of diet coke. There is a horrible chemical reaction when you swallow the diet coke and it hits the cottage cheese that basically looks like you have become a rabid dog. And no, I am not kidding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home