Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday...

All of my thoughts, prayers, and energy are with Chet and Shane at this time. Know that if you need absolutely ANYTHING at all, just let me know and Dylan and I will be there in a heartbeat. Seriously....there is no place in Salt Lake that I can't get to within 15 minutes with the way that I drive!!!!

And all of my thoughts, prayers, and energy with Enid! Know that I love you like my "Mom away from my Mom"!

Oh, the weekend is shaping up nicely! Toni is trying to organize a "movie day" for all of us and I am sooooo excited to hear her giggly dork laugh during the movie!! Plus, I might be able to have some POPCORN with BUTTER on it!!! WOO HOO !!!! Speaking of food, I am continuing my quest with Weight Watchers, but I think I am going to incorporate the Cambridge Diet into it as well, just as a "jump start" to my body to kick it in the ass and get it in geat to losing weight. My body is arguing with me right now about letting some of the fat go. And if anyone knows me, especially my body, arguing with me is just stupid. I will win, REGARDLESS!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home