Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Oh Crap! I can see that my week is becoming something very similar to last week....spending every single day with my folks again! I stopped by the house last night and ended up ordering seeds for my Daddy's greenhouse for two hours. My Mom has already called this morning about a meeting we have at 4:00 this afternoon, and oh by the way, I need to go to the store after that!!! I am sure she will have something planned for Wednesday and Thursday but Friday is all MINE! I am getting my boobies smooshed ALL BY MYSELF!!! No folks allowed!! And I am thinking that Saturday might be a good day for Dylan and I to get some movies, some kind of healthy snacks and HIBERNATE. Maybe I am whining too much about this but OH MY HELL! I know my folks love me, and I love them, but do I need to hang out with them EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Oh, I did have some exciting news. Yesterday while I was at my folks house I was playing on the porch with the "ferral" kittens and I managed to pick up Specks, put him on my lap, pet him for about 30 seconds, set him down, and he was fine! I have now gotten them to the point where they play on the porch with me, let me pet them for a little bit and now I have moved to the next step!! YAY!!!! My Daddy was so excited about me picking up Speck that he had a grin from ear to ear! Now I have to work really hard on getting Boots to let me do that.

And wasn't last night fun with the shooting at Trolley Square?! All I could think of was getting in contact with Jeff, for fear he was at a screening at Trolley. Thankfully Dylan and I found him and he was fine....all snuggled up at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home