Monday, January 08, 2007

Dear Diary Monday....

I spent most of my weekend at work.....not exactly how I planned to spend my weekend! BBBLLLLEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Yep, I was here until 8:30 on Friday, back Saturday morning at 9:30 and stayed until 4:00....THEN I got to go spend some time with my Man. Not very much time, but we had a lot of fun. We tried the new Grille from Impanema restaraunt and I was pleasantly surprised. Great food, wonderful atmosphere, and the waiting staff was great. I would definetly go back.

Dylan and I have started our new year with joining Weight Watchers together and I think we are doing wonderful so far! We have been eating our veggies, eating low fat dinners, and just being extra mindful of food. I think this is going to be an exciting year for him and I.

Other exciting news for me.....getting new hair on Thursday. I am having an A-line cut in the back and dyed dark brown and the front will be smoothed and cut in towards my face and be blond with a few streaks of the dark brown.....YEAH for new hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home