Monday, November 06, 2006

Dear Diary Monday...

I was concerned that the weekend was going to end up horrible, because it didn't start out well. I ended up staying until almost 5:00 on Friday night....two hours longer than my shift, because I had to be on a conference call. Then I had to stop by my folks house and ended up getting into a fight with my Mom, and so by the time I got home, I was absolutely exhausted. Dylan and I went and got dinner, brought it home, and we just watched a movie....his presence made the horrible afternoon all worthwhile because of his supportiveness. Saturday we got up and went to breakfast at Mimi's and then did a whole bunch of running around....I even picked up a couple of Christmas related items. By the time we got home, he was able to get an hour and a half nap and then we had dinner and then he headed into work early. Sunday....oh, Sunday was the best. I did NOTHING! No, I did manage to get all the laundry done, but I spent the entire day on the couch in front of the tv watching movie after movie after movie. It was WONDERFUL! It got me fully rested for my upcoming week....which I am praying is better than last week!

Happy Monday to everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home