Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday....

Today and tomorrow and I have a LONG weekend...YEAH! I took Monday and Tuesday off so that I can prepare myself for Halloween.....and unfortunately, I am not as excited as I have been in past years. I am hoping a weekend PRIOR to my favorite holiday will put me in better spirits.

Dylan and I went to dinner with his folks last night to Olive Garden and had a great time....even driving home in snow. We were there for about three hours and it felt like three minutes. It was nice just hanging out with his parents, who always seem to be full of energy.

Today I am going to work on staying productive, getting as much done as I possibly can both at work and at home. I know I have a few small projects that I need to take care of at home, so I plan on doing those as soon as I can. As for work, I have a few small projects that I came in early to take care of so that I can spend the day training for another position, as well as training somebody to handle my groups. And I am very excited that I get to go to lunch today with an old co-worker to Su Casa! It will be nice to touch base and enjoy each other's company.

As for this coming weekend, Dylan and I are going out on a date on Friday....not sure exactly what we will be doing, but it will be fun. Whatever we don't do on Friday night, we will do on Saturday and then the next three days (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday) I will be spending with my folks getting ready for HALLOWEEN!

Happy Thursday to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home