Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I thought last night after work was the night that I would finally crash really hard and sleep the whole night. I ate dinner with Dylan and then crawled into bed to read for a few minutes, felt myself getting sleep, managed to sleep for about two hours....and that was it. I was fully awake by 9:00 pm and spent the rest of the night reading and just relaxing. I even broke down and took a couple of pills to put me to sleep....and they did nothing. This is not the "typical" insomnia that I get, so I think the changing of the weather is throwing off my sleeping patterns. I have my fingers crossed that I will crash Friday night and sleep long and hard until Saturday morning. And honestly, when I am like this, I am just pathetic. I think tonight I am going to have a couple of glasses of wine or something else to see if that will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home