Monday, June 19, 2006

Dear Diary Monday....

Exhausted but in a great mood! It was a long, long weekend with just too much crammed into it, but everybody had a great time. Friday, Dylan and I did shopping for Father's Day until I was just too tired to move anymore. Saturday, the folks and I went to the Amish Quilt Show down in Spanish Fork and had a wonderful time!! After we finally got back home, I spent the rest of the evening running from my house to their house to check on my Tinkerbell while my parents went to a play with my brother. Sunday, FATHERS DAY, we spent the morning with Dylan's folks and Aunt at breakfast, and then we spent some time with my Dad, and then headed back to the house to put Dylan to bed. I managed to get a bit of a nap, did some cleaning, and spent some more time over at the folks house. All in all, it was a wonderful weekend. Now on to a busy week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home