Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday...

I am back into another string of no-sleep nights. I managed to get about a total of two hours last night, but spent the rest of it tossing and turning, getting up, and just lying there with my eyes open. I hate the first couple of nights of this. I am hoping by the time I get home tonight from a BBQ, I will be so exhausted that I will REALLY be able to sleep, then again, I am not counting on anything.

Yesterday was not a good day. The work day on Tuesday ended REALLY bad and I ended up coming home in not a very good mood. It stayed on my mind all night and I woke up in an even worse mood for work. I just stayed to myself and kept quite and got a great deal accomplished. I guess that is the good part of keeping quite.....the amount of work you can do!!! I am hoping that today will be a better day for me, but since I have PMS, I won't be counting those chickens as of yet.

Good news for today...TONI'S LAST DAY AT P5 HELL! YAY!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home