Friday, June 23, 2006

Dear Diary Friday....

Last night's BBQ at the in-laws was a great deal of fun. It is nice being able to have a conversation with people who have a conversation BACK with you. I hate having to keep a conversation alive! Then again, I do have raging PMS right now so I pretty much hate EVERYTHING.

I drove Dylan's vehicle into work this morning, as he is taking mine to get the inspection done and then taking my Daddy to HOPEFULLY, his last neck appointment. I actually forgot how much fun driving a stick-shift is.....but I am also reminded how happy I am that I don't drive one all the time. No patience for gutless cars.

So, tonight I am spending the evening with Tonster and Rob, letting them pour wonderful BBQ down my throat, and hopefully I will be chasing that back with a few alcoholic beverages. It will just be nice to be surrounded by some wonderful and positive energy. I have discovered this week how I just do not handle being around negative attitudes very well anymore. I actually stopped a person in mid sentence with me because I was tired of listening to that person go on and on and on about everybody else.....just couldn't do it. And I can't stand people that create a bad situation for themselves (insert here any type of bad situation) but then choose not to do anything about that situation other than BITCH. Did I mention I have PMS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home