Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yesterday was just plain BUSY at work. We send out monthly reports to all of our clients and we include a very nice cover letter explaining any company updates, new info, etc. We also include the name, phone number, and e-mail of the Plan Controllers for each group....and that is where it all started. I am the lead controller for a very large plan, along with co-controller of the East Coast....the letters have gone out and my name is the first one on the list so if there is a problem, they are calling me first before anyone else. Oh, its been fun! Seriously, it was busy and I had stress but STILL not anything like my previous employer and I am still loving my job. I also am trying to start a new habit....bringing my lunch every day but one out of the week. My co-worker also has been doing this so during our lunch, we went out to the Gallivan center and ate, relaxed, talked, and just took a nice break. I know with Toni starting here next week, she will be really good about keeping in me in this habit, because she is REALLY good about bringing her lunch. And I figure with the money I can be saving, I will be spending it on my birthday, my trip in September, Christmas, and hopefully very soon, a new computer for Dylan and I.

Also started back to the gym last night, and it was fantastic! My Momma and I did all the machines for upper-body and then did the track....and then did more walking at Wal-Mart to get our grocery shopping done. It is going to be a terribly busy week for me after work each night, but I will be managing to make sure I get some gym time, as I have decided the gym is where I can get some "Me Time". Hopefully I will be making this a habit too!

Things that make me smile at night: hearing Helga snoring from under the bed....for whatever reason, it makes me feel safe.

Things that make me smile in the morning: hearing Spooky and Melvin hollaring for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home