Friday, June 30, 2006

Dear Diary Friday...

Yesterday was a bad day at work....I woke up with a headache and by the time I got to work it was a migraine....and once I get to work I stay there and suffer, so I did just that. It was HORRIBLE! However, in all of that, I managed to get a lot of stuff done, so I was pretty happy.

Today is hopefully going to be a pretty quiet day at work. We have a lunch meeting with pizza being provided, I don't plan on working really hard today, and then am suppose to stop by after work for Happy Hour with a few co-workers, then over to Jer and Michelle's for a BBQ. Geez, after work seems REALLY busy now that I am looking at it!

The weekend is going to be awesome! Dylan and I are spending all day Saturday just playing and shopping, then we are going to watch a movie and relax. He is going to go in late to work so we can have some quality time together. Sunday is going to be my day to get a whole bunch of yardwork done AND hopefully a whole bunch of housework. Right now, the yardwork is more imperative because I have an obnoxious amount of weeds in my flower beds in the back yard AND I have not mowed the lawn in almost a week and a half....and so it is DESPERATE! And then I am off Tuesday, like most people, and my Mom and I are going to spend the day together SHOPPING! YAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home