Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dear Diary Thursday...

After a very trying day at work (and no, I am not going into details because it involved my feelings getting hurt) I went home and had an awesome night working out at the gym....until a group of young boys (about 8 years old) decided that they needed to be on the track, then be on the machines, and then pest people on the free-weights. That is when I flipped out. I not only told off the people running the front desk last night, I will be calling the mangement this morning. But the work out was spectacular!!! And then I went home, drank almost an entire bottle of wine, and SLEPT! It was not the best sleep, I did get up a few times, but there was definite REM involved and so I am doing much better physically and emotionally today! YAY FOR SLEEP!!!

Tonight I am getting my nails done, then I plan on going to gym and then finishing off the bottle of wine. That is if my stomach will allow this. For whatever reason, I woke up this morning and not feeling very well....I am thinking it has been the change in the weather because I would hate to think that I am coming down with something right before a weekend. NNNNOOOO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home