Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday....

I did it! I rejoined WW here at work and now I am sitting at my desk eating a cookie. Don't ask, it has to do with a major case of PMS. However, once I get this cookie out of the way and I get my headache under control, this planet will be a much safer place.

Spent last night at the viewing of Shane's Grandfather....and for a viewing it was one of the most beautiful ones I have ever been too. I am in total infatuation with Shane's Grandmother and have decided to adopt her. I got to visit with Chet's Mom and Dad, which Chet KNOWS how much I love his mother Enid (HI ENID!) and I also got to see my Chet and Shane. It was such a beautiful experience because like everything else the Breeze family does, it was classy, touching, and full of love. They had a video playing with picutres of his Grandfather's life, his uniform from the military, beautiful framed photographs of him at different stages of his life....it was just amazing. After the viewing, I went home and climbed into bed and fell into a restless, restless sleep.

Tonight I plan on putting fertilizer on my lawn, doing a little bit of raking and stuff, and hopefully going to bed at an obnoxious hours....but we will see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home