Monday, September 13, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was pretty good but ended on a sour note....I am sick and ended up being a "sick person" yesterday and not doing a lot. I am not sure if it is allergies or a good ol' fashioned cold, but it is kicking my butt. Saturday, after spending a fantastic day with Dylan, we had to go home early and I was in bed and asleep by 8:00 because of whatever this is. I hate being sick and am not a good sick person. This morning I woke up with the nose still running, the throat still scratchy and raw, and a new addition....a killer migraine. Ah the joys of illness. I am going to see what ignoring it will accomplish because I already have a full week scheduled and don't have time for this!

Other than being sick, the weekend was really good. I enjoyed the company at the Fair on Friday, "Resident Evil 2" was pretty good but made more enjoyable by seeing it with Dylan. I just wish I had felt better.....

I am going to try and be better this week with blogging, but I have a lot on my mind and not all of it is very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home