Monday, December 15, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

Hell-Monday started just as I expected....hellish. I walked into a bunch of paperwork on my desk. The kicker? It was not even my paperwork! A home processor decided she was "too busy" to do her job so she gave it to me. Well, she got it back, with a very nasty note and then I made sure that my supervisor and the processor's supervisor was aware of what had occurred so that if an ass chewing is going to occur, it won't be my ass. And then the day pretty much went downhill from there. Oh well, I had some amusing moments and it was not something I did not expect to come in to. And after such a fun filled day, I have decided that I am not doing a damn thing tonight other than reading and taking a bubblebath!

Here are some amusing observations for today:
1. I can only be sympathetic to a point. I feel bad for others, sometimes to a fault, but I can only sustain that for a certain amount of time. Then you either need to a) move on with life or b) quit being a dumb fuck!

2. It amuses me that other people can have "bad days" but if YOU have a bad day, you should be shot!!! I am in a "groove" at work where I go in and bust out a bunch of work in one day....Essentially doing several peoples jobs every day and trying to be supportive of other departments. However, do to this, I am not very talkative. God forbid!

3. Sometimes you just have to be "friends" with somebody just for the entertainment of their vast idiocy. It never ceases to amaze me how some individuals go through their entire life in their own bubble, completely unaware of how the "real world" works.

4. Really....Life is not always about you.

Yeah, I got some good chuckles today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home