Sunday, December 14, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

Continuing on with the theme I have lived since September, it has been insanely busy! Work is just plain hell....no other term for it. All I can say is that I am REALLY looking forward to January just so certain aspects of my job will slow down a bit and can start working on other things.

Life has been busy but wonderful. I took off two hours early on Friday to get the house decorated and everything turned out wonderful. We went for a more calm feeling this year, so the tree is done in burnt copper and mutted reds and we hung decorative swags of chestnuts and accords and pinecones all over. Not too much, but enough to make it fill Christmas-y. I ended up doing that all day and all night Friday and finally fell into bed exhausted and very sick. I had taken an herbal supplement the night before to help me sleep and it had made me tummy-sick all day Friday. Oh, and I had to run Mom down to the mall to get a clock fixed. Have I mentioned lately how disgusting I find Valley Fair Mall? I actually feel dirty when I leave!

Saturday was an awesome day with Dylan. We got together and got a HUGE chunk of his Christmas shopping done. We then went back to his house and watched some very entertaining shows on Animal Planet about this guy who chases snakes! I was screaming and freaking the whole time and Dylan was laughing. It was just nice to be together, share our energy, get him a little closer to being "done".

Today I am taking mom shopping to Costco, doing a little more on the house with decorating, doing some "financial" stuff for my dad, and just maybe a little relaxing.....hopefully.

And this week is going to be wonderful. I am taking Wednesday and Thursday off of work to get all of my Christmas shopping completed! I am also hoping to start the wrapping.......keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home