Friday, December 05, 2003

Dear Diary Friday...

Went to the doctor again last night, with the company of Connie, and it looks like maybe one or two more treatments and I might be done! All of the discs are going back to where they SHOULD be, they are reducing in the swelling department, but now my right hip seems to be slipping out every once in awhile, so we are working on that. The entire experience at the doctor was heightened by Connie. Poor Connie.....she experienced probably the worst first chiro experience ever. Connie is all messed up with her back and neck and when the doctor decided to do his first "adjustment" on Connie, she LITERALLY came off the table in tears. My adjustments didn't hurt, but poor Connie just about pee'd herself!! However, I do think that with her FINALLY seeing a doctor about her back and neck, she has hope to be pain free soon. Keep your fingers crossed.

This weekend is turning into another "shopping extravaganza" for Christmas. This year I have less financial worries, so I am going overboard.....AGAIN...and loving every moment of it. I hope to also start my wrapping and get the entire inside of the house decorated on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home