Sunday, June 15, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Please remember to give your dad and grandpa's a big hug and kiss!!

Yesterday was a good day. I got my car serviced and received a whole bunch ofcar care stuff. I have a $100 gift card from referring Dylan so I bought me a window shade for my Vue and a whole bunch of car cleaning stuff! Yes, I am a car buff, so it was exciting only for me! Then I went and got my dad a 16 inch chainsaw....which he got very excited over! Then I did some grocery shopping for the bbq I am doing for him today, bought another 5 flats of flowers, and came home for a nap. I then got ready all over again and went with Dylan. We went to Thaifood for dinner and then to a wedding reception for a co-worker, and back to his house to watch "They", which is one of the worst horror movies I have seen this year and now proudly own. Today will be a day of doing some catch up laundry, doing a bbq for my dad, some minor housework, and trying to coax the stupid cat from under the shed.....again!! I swear, she is the MOST stubborn cat I have ever owned!!!!!

Things that irritate me: trying to prove you are a very sexual person by TELLING me that you were told that you "drip with sexuality" or sharing your latest disgusting sexual escapade with me. I am fairly astute and knowing when an indivdiual is a sexy beast.....their demeanor, their style, their class gives that all away to me, regardless of their sex. But when you feel you need to publicly announce it, well, that kind of takes away from the mystery and puts you right into the ranks of "HELL FUCKING NO!" in regards to being sexy.

Another irritating thing, people who are "moving on with their lives", yet still seem to check out the blogs. Keep moving please. Unless they are doing it for no other reason that PURE entertainment and because it is a semi-public domain, then enjoy.....moving on with their lives.

Another, people who need WAY too much attention. I am not talking about just the drama, but the whole demeanor. I swear, you can just see the wheels working in some individuals heads and hear the small voice saying, "Look what I can do!". If you are needing that much attention, go join a fucking circus or kill yourself. Either way, you will get the attention you are craving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home