Thursday, June 19, 2003

Dear Diary Thursday....

Not a good day. I went to bed last night with a horrible migraine and woke up with it, just much worse. I made it in to work, full expecting to leave at my scheduled 9:00 am and did not get out of there until 2:15 pm. Not what I hoped, but I toughed it out and accomplished alot and now I will not be riddled with guilt when I have tomorrow off.

Mom had her doctor's appointment today and apparently the only thing the doctor could come up with is that she possibly could be allergic to her plate. Unfortunately, since the body changes all the time, you can become allergic to anything at anytime and he suspects that is the case with her "bumps" on the tongue. He also took blood work to find out why she is so cold all of the time. Could be because she is a bag of only bones, but hell, what do I know!!!

Tomorrow is looking to be a fun day. I am meeting the Netzlers to see "The Hulk" which Toni and I are DYING to see (what the fuck ever!) but it will be fun to hang with them and Dylan. After that, not sure exactly what the direction of the day will be leading to. Not that it matters as I will have a good time no matter what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home