Friday, September 06, 2002

Yeah for the Fair.......

I am still going to the Fair even if it is raining!!!! I took today off from work, especially since I already worked 6 additional hours this week so I COULD take the day off, and I wake up to it raining. Normally, I would welcome Mother Earth showering us with the beauty of rain, but not on FAIR FUCKIN' DAY! Anyways, I called the Tonster and they still want to go, so by GOD we are going!!!! I don't even care if it smells like wet cow poo, it is the FAIR!!!! Yummy cotton candy!!!!!!

So, Evil Lorene was back in full force this week at work...I even scared the Pit boss. She came over to my desk on Wednesday with a call back she wanted me to do that consisted of "I had this call, and oops I didn't catch her name, the phone number, the person she was calling about, BUT I did get the social security number!!" So I look up the social and find out it is a problem case I have been working on and before I could stop it I loudly expelled "Holy Mother of Christ Michelle! This is the fucking case I have been working on!!" To which the Pit Boss comes around the corner with, "Lorene! I have never heard you use such language!" To which I responded with "Then you better get the fuck out of my area before you hear more!!!!" So, she did! Nobody was safe from my wrath. Fortunately, my bestest friend ever left me a Halloween cookie with a note that said "Here is a Halloween cookie so you will quit being so fucking grumpy"....and that did it. Anything Halloweenie and has the phrase "fucking grumpy" is going to make me much better.

Well, gotta get ready for the FAIR........he he he he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home