Sunday, September 08, 2002

Jury is still out.....

Today was the perfect day for watching movies...so I did, and now I am baffled. I bought "Queen of the Damned" and everybody has told me how horrid this movie was. So, I watched it with very low expectations and knowing that there was not a chance that they could have followed the novel, which I was correct in assuming, and because of those two things, the movie was actually not as bad as I had believed. Would I watch it again? Probably. Would I suggest everybody watch it? Probably not. However, it just lets me know how easily I can be amused by the pain of others.

The party at JJ's was phenomenal. Going into that event with very low expectations because of the weather, I was pleasantly surprised by how much fun I had. A little too much to drink, but it was wonderful. JJ, Toni, and I are a caustic group when together and mixed with alcohol, but I believe that made it even more amusing. Oh and was anybody as impressed as I was about how clean we had that place and how quickly?? Oh and there was a cute, but private moment, between my Jer-bear and myself. I was coming out of the kitchen with my arms loaded and snapping to Dylan to come and help me and Dylan was not paying attention, but the minute I snapped my fingers, here comes Jer-Bear running to me asking me what I needed....now if that does not show how well my Boys are trained, I don't know what does. That and he just loves me!! I am getting Brad a little more trained, but he will be easier since JJ has had him for so long *wink*. Oh and the Brad hair...damn, that was the best!!!

Okay, I think that the Fair food has come full circle and is starting to take its toll. Oh and the reason for now Fair Cotton Candy Coma...Toni and Rob helped me with the bag of cotton candy so I was okay. I think that is the way to go for now one. And yes, JJ the goats were DAMN cute!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home