Saturday, September 07, 2002

Hella fun...

The day after the Fair and I am in blissful peace!

Dylan and I got together at around noon yesterday, hit the mall for some shopping, checked out Party City for their Halloween stuff then headed up to the Fair, where we met the Netzlers. We were there from 2:00 until around 9:00 and listened to Nickleback as they played, observed some very scary people, walked the entire length of the fair quite a few times AND ate just about everything there. We got to hold macaws and hamsters, petted every single goat, watched Dylan trying to french kiss a pigeon, and saw the most adorable baby pygmy goats in the world! We drank pop, beer, and slushies and ate Polynesian food, corn dogs, cotton candy, navajo tacos, and everything else. Damn I can honestl say it was the most fun I have had at the Fair in many, many years!!!! Thanks to the Netzlers for joining in and Rob is such a trooper since yesterday he got his stitches out AND still managed to keep up with us the whole time!!!!!'

Today I have been vaccuming the entire house, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and then I made salad from all the fresh vegetables and herbs in my garden and it is sitting in the fridge getting yummier and yummier until we go to JJ's hosted party for Connie. I know that JJ has been driving herself insane and busting her ass for this wing ding so I have no doubt how much fun it is going to be and how much Connie is going to love and appreciate it. You know a good friend when she goes to work all day, then goes to class at night, AND THEN goes shopping for more party stuff! Now that is truly a woman!!!!

So Dylan and I discussed his new shift last night and have concluded that it SUCKS!! Our weekends have been taken from us again but we are going to be mastering the art of "appreciation" for one another because of the little time we are going to be getting with one another. We are going to be very stingy when it comes to our time together. However, he has made arrangements for a weekend for just the two of us in October so we can do some catching up. Ah hell, this is what I get for being so spoiled and having him all to myself on the weekends for so many years!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home