Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Huh?

Otay....four people on a research team and I am much more busy than when it was just ME! Tell me how that works? I don't have time to play....at all, I don't have time to talk to other people and by the end of the day, I am exhausted!!! And next week I am starting back to the gym. Oh Goddess, give me more strength and patience!

Well, I wore my new pendant to work today....didn't actually like the way it looked on so I am not going to hang it from my car mirror.....I need all the protection in the world when I am behind the wheel of Babs!! Oh, and how cute is this....driving home from work and there is another Vue, same color as mine but nearly as cute...and we drove down the freeway side by side. How cool were we?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home