Friday, August 16, 2002

Hmmmm.....

Let me get you up to speed.....

I have fire on my fingernails and sexy red toenails after spending 2 hours getting a pedicure and a manicure.....how fun am I!

Anyways, today was good at work. The Pit Boss, a team lead, and myself all went to the Olive Garden for lunch. The Pit Boss has had a pretty shit week, which is a step up from how the last few months have been for her. We finally got her to go out to lunch and I think it was the best thing in the world. She came back happier, had a wonderful afternoon, AND she found out that I am a practicing witch and I got to find out her MOTHER IN LAW is a practicing witch....how cool is that! However, the downside is that the rest of my team wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the afternoon. At least, I think that was the downside. Anyways, they are implementing some new changes in our customer service and adjustor areas and we are going from a "service center" to strictly a "call center". What that means is that the people on the phones only need to worry about taking calls, not doing any research. We are also building a "research team", which I will hopefully be a part of since that is what I have been doing for almost a year! I should no more by Tuesday or Wednesday.

So, you are asking yourself right now..."Why is Lorene home on a Friday night?" That would be because I shared my flu with Dylan and he is still trying to get over it. He was so adorable that he tried to actually came and got me to go out and I had to force him to bag the evening and go home because he was not feeling good. Now, how cool of a fiancee is that????? However, if I get the flu again, the word "cool" may be exchanged for "douchey", but we will have to see on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home