Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Funky day....

Let me start by saying I totally bit off a co-workers' head yesterday and it was completely uncalled for AND I did apologize, but that tells you how my mood/spirit has been.

Anyways, today wasn't much better. I came in with a piss poor attitude, stayed quite all day AND got a shit load of work. Let me sum it up this way....there are FOUR people that are on the research team and TWO of them doing all the work!! So, forgive me if you see me on the news standing outside of a building screaming obscenities as the nice people with the white coats are trying to drag me away! Then one of the two who doesn't do the work fell in a pothole and broke her ankle and so I got to hear her WHINE all damn day!!! Okay, that probably wasn't nice, but OH FUCKING SO WHAT!!!!

Then I came home and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. I am doing laundry and I scrubbed down one bathroom, the other was already finished. I have so many cleaning projects I want to get done while Dylan is working on his Saturdays that they are starting to jumble in my head. Yes, JJ, it is a form of avoidance.....for now....but it is working out the aggression.

Oh, and since I have been "outed" at work so that the Pit Boss now knows that I am a witch, she is driving me insane to read her tarot cards...which I haven't read tarot cards for other people in a VERY LONG TIME!! So, I need to start practicing that again. In that same note, I am starting to get back on track with my studying and practicing of the Craft since stuff happened. I am feeling a little more centered and a little more calm. Dylan is probably going to regret it since that is when "creepy" things start to happen and those "things" haven't happened since I have been so out of balance. Poor Dylan, how will he ever stand to be around somebody who loves to invite the dead to hang with her???

Oh well, does anybody realize how close Halloween is?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home