Friday, August 09, 2002

Great day.....

First time in awhile that I was able to say that.

I listened to Scottie's voice mail message to me again last night, him wishing me a happy b-day, and it didn't make me mad, angry....nothing but just an overwhelming amount of love and the emotion I will call "missing hims". I am finally there....missing him more than I can ever recall missing somebody. However, I know he is around me, I know he watching, I know he is keeping an eye out and will give me a kick in the ass that I need to keep going....if Dylan or his brother doesn't get to me first in those times.

Work was great today. I was busy, but not hectic. My supervisor is going on vacation, so I expect only the worse next week. And Toni and Rob came in and brought Bear....who managed to pee on the Pit Boss and I made sure that the entire company was aware of that!! That was a great laugh.

And the weekend is shaping up nicely. Dylan and I are going to devote all the time we can this month to being together, since in September, most of his weekends will be spent at work (sob). So we are just going to watch movies, go to movies, shop...more or less just be together and be in love (I know, go ahead and start the gagging).

Talk to you soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home