Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Good day......

The Pit Boss was unnaturally cranky today, but you get that way when you find out your marketing people are BIG FAT LIARS!!!!

Anyways, work was good, but busy. I am keeping caught up on my desk and my supervisors' desk but I am having to take the other supervisor out of the office and away for lunch so she can keep her sanity. She is getting TONS of supervisor calls escalated to her....mostly by, and because, of one of the reps on my account who is a beasty and loves to be rude to people. Oh, but when she gets called on the carpet for it.....YOU ARE RUDE! Go figure....

Had a dream about Scottie last night.....it was really nice. We were sitting at Jeffy's house, hanging out, and he came over and sat by me on the futon and put his arm around me, hugged me really close, and told me that he loved me and missed me and we should see more of each other. Oh, and that he was happy. Go ahead an analyze....I think it is my way of deciding that he IS happy now......

Damn....only two more days until the weekend.

Oh and because of Janet....here is my list.....
1) All baby animals are cute....regardless of their species...other than anacondas
2) Barbecue sauce and chocolate are good on anything
3) Costco is the most wonderful place in the world
4) Coupons give me reasons to go shop and spend money
5) I really don't need a reason to shop and spend money
6) I use to pride myself on being a tomboy....what happened to being a tomboy?
7) Friends are the people that call you for no reason to ask how you are doing
8) No matter the distance or the time, a childhood friend will always be a friend
9) Getting to know new people is the most fun

More later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home