Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Good day.....

Actually talked about my Scottie with the Pit Boss who is sharing a similar experience with me right now. I realized how much I love that guy...and I use "love" in the present tense and not the past tense because I will always love him. I am just so blessed with having him and Jeffy in my life and I don't know what I would do if I lost the both of them. Soooo, Jeffy, be prepared for me to smother you with affection for awhile!

Anyways, work was better, still stressful, but better. I completed the project, or so I thought. I get to work on the tail end of it tomorrow. I also got my desk ALMOST cleaned up and I might actually have time tomorrow to work on my supervisors desk and some appeal letters.

Oh, speaking about the Pit Boss, I made her some salsa tonight and OH MY HELL! I put in three salsa peppers from a friend's garden, two slivers of jalapenos and SHIT! After I finished making it, I about pee'd on myself over how hot it was. It is really good, but the whole thing is HERS!!!! Then I cleaned up and scratched my upper lip and IT IS STILL BURNING! That was about 45 minutes ago!! I am sure she will love it, as she is as bad as Jeffy and Scottie about eating the hot stuff. Jeffy, you want me to make you some?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home