Sunday, August 25, 2002

M'kay....

Still around, been insanely busy, sorry for the delay.....

Work has had many changes this week, and all seem to be for the good. We only have one team now for customer service, not three....we have one team lead, not three....we have a research team consisting of four people, not just me...we have an administrative assistant for the Pit Boss, not me anymore. No more overtime or comp time for me, that is okay, gives me time to go to the gym.

Home has been alright. I spent most of last week coming home from work and holing up in my room, in a dark safe place. Except for the one night that I talked to JJ for several hours and Friday when Dylan and I hung out with the Netzlers....which was beyond amusing!

Spent Saturday with Tammy and Barb shopping in Park City....which was nice since I am a classic horder of gift certificates and had one from Old Navy from the Poors from about two or three years ago that I finally used. Also got some cool new bras, some stuff from Harry and Davids. Oh, and Dylan's mom gave me the coolest witchy shoe cookie jar for Halloween!!!! I love it!

Anyways, hanging with Dylan today... going to visit the ducks, going window shopping, watching the pay per view wrestling. Should be a relaxing day.

Sorry about the last blog...lots of mental stuff has been going on, but I think the haze is starting to lift or pass....either way, I am okay now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home