Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Keep positive......

After missing work yesterday, I knew my desk was going to be out of control....but I had no idea how bad it was going to be! I had 47 faxes to deal with, which took me until 8:30 ( I was in by 6:30) and then I hit the IN box, which I only got through about half of it, and that is with people putting new issues in it while I was doing it. So I gave up doing that at 3:30 to handle the next 29 faxes that came in. I finished those up at 4:30 and by then, I was done for the day and left. Gonna try and get in even EARLIER tomorrow as I have already been told what HAS to be done tomorrow! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Anyways, Tiny got up this morning and drank some water, which made me very happy...but that was it...he is still not eating, which my mom reminded me is what the doctor said would happen and I need to be patient...he should be eating by tomorrow. Soooo, if he doesn't eat tomorrow, I am force feeding the little shit whether he likes it or not. Fortunately, I can see the positive side to that, so their complaining and squirming don't bother me like they do my mom....I know I am doing good even though they think I am abusing and killing them! Keep a good thought that he will do it on his own without any help from me!

I feel bad that it is only Tuesday and I am wanting the weekend RIGHT NOW! I want my own time and my own space, I want to sleep in until 7:30! I want to be able to have a whole bunch of plans for me, or none at all! I am feeling very wickedly possessive and bratty right now about WHAT I WANT!! I don't feel like sharing right now.....I'm a bad person and going to hell for that, I know.

And Connie, things happen for a reason and the reason may not be obvious right now, or tomorrow, or in ten years...but eventually the lesson will be learned. Be patient. I will burn an incense for you tonight and through some energy into the winds for you....I can feel that you need it as you are questioning yourself (BAD CONNIE) and questioning the motivation of others...view the world for what lessons it has to offer and if you find out that your initial observation was wrong, at least it is a lesson to be learned. Know that I love you even though you attract poopy faces left and right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home