Thursday, June 20, 2002

Uuuuugggghhhh....

Kinda how I am feeling now. I ran myself crazy all this week at home and at work and now I am feeling it, which is typical just before Friday. I have become one of those people that don't feel like going out and being crazy insane-like Friday in celebration of the work week being finished...I am too damn tired!! However, being that Dylan and I are only communicating now by the e-mail and he will be working tomorrow night, I am spending my Fridayh night with my mom shopping!!! Tonight, after a very long day at work, I came home and cleaned the hamster cage and then painted my nails....all the while having an in depth conversation with my mother about a few current books she has read and wants. Now, those who are fortunate enough NOT to live with me probably do not realize that I am not very talkative 1) in the morning and 2) right when I get home. However, I bit my tongue and enjoyed listening to her go on and on and on........

Anyways....has anybody besides me started looking for their Halloween costume????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home