Sunday, June 23, 2002

Bad cat day....

So I awaken to find out that my one black and white kitty, Tiny Mite, is not doing well. He doesn't want to eat anything, wants to be left alone (which is not unusual for him) and the front of his mouth looks swollen...I am thinking a bad tooth but I can't get close enough to tell. So, I am pampering him ( boiled chicken and rice and then pureed it for him) and am giving him some time so I can take a look at him. Now I am trying to type and have Boogie Monster on my lap...and that only happens when he is in trouble and needs his mama for comfort and protection....haven't figured out what he has done yet. He is a real babe, but thinks that he needs to show you his love by biting you...doesn't work for me.

Anyways, had a great time with my mom on Friday after work. I came home and we did Petsmart and Petco shopping, then went to Media Play and bought her a whole bunch of new books and I got a few new books and three new cd's....."The X-cutioners", "Peter Gabriel's Last Temptation of Christ", and "Korn".....I can already hear Jeffy and Scotty groaning. Also, I have discovered that ever since "coming out" to my mom about being a witch, I am always getting approached in book stores by other folks about it and having great conversations. While in the check out line a VERY attractive blonde chick, probably in her late 30's or early 40's started asking if I was in a coven or a solitary practioner, have I ever read anything by Scott Cunningham (that is the author who actually pointed me in the correct direction) as he is her favorite author, have I read this that and the other...blah blah blah....which my mom was just amazed over. I have also discoverd that my Saturn Vue is a talk show piece....I have now had three men, all in different weeks and at different locations, actually stop me in a parking lot to talk to me about my Vue, the beautiful color, do I really love it, have I ever owned another Saturn....blah blah blah. So, I now officially own a "conversation starter"....FUCKING YEAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home