Sunday, May 12, 2002

Oh yeah......

Pet peeves....do you see the ring on my left hand? In my world, and most others, that is a statement of my love and committment to another person. I have no idea what other people believe it stand for, but when the MAJORITY of people believe the way that I do, I think to the other folk it should mean...."Flirting is okay, as long as you don't cross any lines...when you do cross that line, then you should expect for me to get upset and probably say things to you that will hurt your feelings and that I won't regret.....ever." I know I probably give off some strange vibe to people to let them think it is okay to touch me inappropriately or say things to me that go beyond flirting, but for some people, there is no excuse for their lewd behavior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home