Sunday, May 12, 2002

Never again......

Never again will I make any sort of attempt to see Motorhead! I took off Thursday and Friday from work so that I could make the yeard pretty for Mother's day. Spent all day Thursday getting over $200 in plants and spent all Friday morning, running like a crazy woman, to get the front yard planted before it started to rain. Then I got all cute so we could go see Motorhead, which turns out, was advertised incorrectly and was not until Saturday! Well, I through a temper tantrum that night, which was not nice, because it was based upon the fact that I don't handle change well to my plans. Soooo, Saturday I spent with Dylan doing a bunch of running around and then we went to Motorhead....again. The doors were suppose to be open at 5:00 and they opened them at 6:45. Sooooo, we sat in the car until 7:00 and then it started to rain pretty hard. We ran to Bricks, got inside to find out that Motorhead would not be appearing!! Needless to say, was not a happy girl again, but the unhappiness steming from the fact that Dylan was upset! Never again will I try to see them!!!

Never again will I eat 7-11 nachos! The jalapenos were horribly hot and I am paying for that today with a stomache that is trying to gain access to fresh oxygen by just coming out through my belly-button!! It started almost immediatly after I had my first bite and I remember thinking, "Why is it that I quit eating these??"....hello Lorene-dumbass!!! No more killer nachos from the 7-11.

Sooooo, Dylan's birthday is this Tuesday....don't forget to harass him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home