Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Good day...

Sorry, had to change the template as it was too damn dark and bothering me!

Anyways, have I reminded you that Dylan's b-day is the 14th and he wants a mug!

Work was good and I was busy, but not easily distracted or bothered by anything. I am trying to be the proverbial "duck" and let everything just slide off of my feathers...it seems to be easier that way. I won't be there on Thursday and Friday and already have people to handle the faxes and e-mails, so all should be well. And tomorrow we should be back to a normal amount of people on our team....thank the goddess....because it has been insane without everybody there.

Have I told you that I am reading a book called "House of Secrets"? It is excellent! It is a true crime book and I have not been able to put it down, except when I go to work. I have decided, like my mother, that every day I will spend one hour, or more, reading. I love to read and just have not allowed myself to keep up on everything. I have, and this is not kidding, three BAGS of books that I have purchased or received, that I have yet to read, but am yearning to do! This is part of the "making time for ME" strategy that I am implementing in my life.

Oh, and did I tell all of you that Dylan is going to Scotts for a few days at the end of May? SOOOOOOO, what are you girls gonna do to keep my entertained? Hmmm....drinks at Chile's and finding where all the cabs go at 2:00 am??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home