Thursday, May 23, 2002

Blessed end....

The day is finally over and I am hoping doing stuff I like. Okay, this probably is not as exciting to you as it is to me, but I am doing mega laundry, cleaned one bathroom, cleaned my den....two of the three are projects that have been driving me insane because I just couldn't seem to find the time to do them! My goal is one major project every night.......we will see if it happens. The next project is moving the winter clothes to the storage boxes and taking out the summer clothes....I am hoping to have that done this coming week. Another project...spring cleaning my car! Gawd, does it need it!

So, tomorrow I think I will be shopping with the folks. Gonna do some grocery shopping, pet food shopping, and book shopping. Then I will do more shopping with Dylan this weekend for my mom's b-day and Father's day, as Dylan and I will be in Mesquite for that event. Oh, I can't wait to get away.

Oh, and this weekend will also, hopefully, be another return to the duck park...just can't seem to get enough of that!

I think I have probably waxed poetic enough with the philosophical stuff, my mood seems to be improving a bit now that I have worn myself down, so I will berate and belittle more tomorrow, or the next day, or sometime.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home