Monday, May 20, 2002

Apologies.....

Believe it or not, they let us leave early! Our building only got to be about 110 degrees, so they thought it best to let everybody leave before they faced many, many lawsuits! Well, whatever it takes I guess!!!

The weekend was intense! Dylan and I went to Peter Murphy on Friday and he was amazing! He pointed at me and sung half a song to me, which thoroughly creeped me out.....and if you know me, that is a GOOD thing! Then Saturday I went shopping with my mom, got home and did a WHOLE bunch of yardwork. Then Dylan and I watched "Original Sin" and "Not Another Teen Movie". "Original Sin" was surprisingly good and "Not Another Teen Movie" was suprisingly disturbing!!!! Then Sunday, Dylan and I went to our favorite duck hang out.....and Dylan got attacked by a GOOSE! I have never laughed so hard in my life, until the fucker decided to attack me!!!!!! And, of course, I ran and screamed like a girl! Then we went to the Gateway and strolled, did dinner, and watched a movie and the finale of "X-Files" which I found to be a huge disappointment. Oh well, why would I expect more.....

Anyways, all in all, the weekend could not have been better...spending time with Dylan has become one of my favorite things to do.....again and for now. I have truly come to appreciate those in my lives that make such an effort as to be a part of my life. He calls me, he calls me back when I call him, he sends me e-mails.....everything that a good friend would do.....just like my Toni. I guess with the changes I have experienced in my life, I appreciate all of the friends that have stayed and have given as much as they have taken, have made efforts to contact me (via e-mail, letters, phone calls) and I feel that I could never have too many in my life. It is sad when some leave your life, but at the same time, emotional and psychological vampires give my life tooooooo much drama.

Oh speaking of drama...Dylan's poor mom is going in for a whole battery of tests today. Hopefully I wll be getting a phone call soon on how she is doing. They are doing blood work ( a bucketload!), a colonoscopy, an ultrasound, and lord only knows what else! Poor kid, she is gonna feel like a pin cushion!

Did I mention I am going to the dentist tomorrow? Just my cleaning....which I have been putting off now for 5 years! Gads, what a slacker I am!!!

Did I also mention that Dylan and I are having a romantic getaway soon? We are going to Mesquite for three nights/four days, just to spend some quality time alone. We both have had trouble spending as much time as we would like to with each other, due to a vast array of reasons, but this will hopefully make up for it.....at least I am hoping!

Also, did I mention that there is just a little over 4 months until October?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home