Thursday, May 16, 2002

AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH...........

I guarantee if you start your day with me by jumping down my throat and trying to crawl out my ass, I will probably not be happy with you for the rest of the day!

Anyways, Dylan's b-day on Tuesday was a lot of fun!!! We went to dinner with his family to the Rodizio, his dad was actually in control, and had a meat fiesta! He was spoiled, as always, and seemed to have a great time....I know that I did!!

Work has been delightful! The stress level for myself has been so overwhelming that I just go into automatic pilot the moment I get into my car in the morning and don't come out of that until I leave. Then I go home and ususally do about three hours of yardwork......the insanity that I call my life! Thank the Goddess that I have the ability to go home and relax by doing the yardwork or I probably would be dangerous!

Soooooo, what is the deal with everybody else not being able to update their blogs????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home