Thursday, May 30, 2002

Better......

I have the best boys and the best fiancee (I am going to try and use that word MORE so catch me if I don't) in the WORLD! First Dylan IM's me the minute I get in to work to tell me good bye and that he loves me, then he IM's me the minute they pull up to Scotts! That is a considerate person! And Scotty letting Jeffy and my Dylan crash at his house....now that is COOL! And Jeffy is taking Dylan to the Elvis Costello as his b-day person! Damn!!! How lucky am I that those three boys are a part of my life!

Anyways, work didn't get better, but my mood evened out....especially when the Pit Boss told me "Lorene, I love you too" and exactly how do you respond to thta? And, of course, I dropped a couple of REALLY unfriendly, and unprofessional words like "mother fucker" and "sleazy cunt" in about 15 minutes of each other and those got around in a hurry.......need to be more careful with the anger, me thinks!

I got home from work today and finished the last planting of the last bunch of flowers.....so all in all I planted over 10 flats of flowers, 2 flats of vegetables, a garden of seeds, 12 large mum plants, 2 large fox gloves, and two butterfly bushes and so far I have only had to replace on flat of flowers! Not too bad so far. And my pumpkin seeds and my corn seeds have all come up, as well as whatever else I planted on the other side of the fence. The only thing that is left are two large pumpkin plants that I will plant on my neighbors side of the fence, since she lets me plant it every year.

So, I was thinking about having an old fashioned "hang out on Lorene's lawn" get together......maybe with some liquor.....

Okay, this is incredibly lurpy and I didn't think it would ever happen, but I miss him........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home