Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Hmmmmm......

After four days off, the workload was not nearly as bad as I had imagined it to be. Somebody actually took the initiative, without my asking, to handle all of the faxes on Friday. But, my IN box was insane, and I kept getting e-mails with the "this needs to be done as a priority right now!" verbage in it, so that slowed me down a bit. All in all, it was a pretty damn good day.

Have I ever told you how much fun I have playing phone tag?

Grace, Grace, Grace......here is what I do to help me sleep. Start with two Melatonin pills, wait for one hour, then take two Tylenol PM's, wait for one hour, take two Benadryls, wait one hour, then take a Legatrim PM....by that time you will either be 1) asleep, 2) stoned, or 3) it will be morning and you won't care. However, speaking from experience, I don't suggest you follow any of that up with liquor......

The countdown is on until Dylan abandons me and goes to Denver with Jeffy and leaves me to hide under my bed, knowing that he is finding a new girlfriend with better hips and that is less mean.......he leaves on Thursday.....the bum..... I think everybody should send him a goodbye e-mail and make him feel really bad since he is leaving me here all alone to my own devices......heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home