Monday, March 18, 2002

Pull my hair out kinda day........

Yep it was. First I get into work and find out that the majority of people in Customer Service have called in sick, which is a great indicator that the calls will be out of control and the day will suck. Secondly, I find out that one of my groups is terming with no run out, one check run, the end of this month and I need their reports cleaned up before then. Thirdly, I have 25 faxes I need to take care of...NOW. Fourth, I have two more reports that the Vice President over Marketing wants cleaned up...also NOW. Fifth, I have to help out on the phones while trying to do all of that. Sixth, the old employee started today and so we needed to get his desk in order, stuff in storage, the filing cabinets cleaned out. So, yeah it sucked. Then in all of that whirlwind I find out that the Conster has carpal tunnel/tendonitis from her forehead down to her belly button and they are going to do a nerve conduction study...but she is staying chipper because she is on Lortabs and doesn't give a fuck. And the Hoffman was in a car accident and hurt herself...whiplash and booboo on her leg...but she is okay and the car is okay. So of course, I am worried about these two little ladies and want to mother them.....we will see what I can do.

Has it been that long since my vacation because I need another one!

Oh, Dylan and I saw "Resident Evil" and it scared the poop out of me! I liked the zombies, and the scary monster-thing and if we go to a haunted house this year with a "Resident Evil" room...well, I am not going in it! I have discovered that some people fear fires, car crashes, tornadoes...I fear zombies. I think the likelyhood of me meeting up with a zombie that wants to eat my brains is pretty good because I actually was almost too frightened to leave the bathroom stall after the movie because I KNEW a zombie was going to be on the other side of the door when I opened it!!! All I can say is that Jeremy is really lucky he didn't go see it with us because Michelle and I would have been screaming the entire time, crawling over the seats and when Jer decided to be funny and scare me...I would have punched him. Oh, did I tell you that I apparently have taken up punching people when they frighten me? Yeah...ask Jer-bear.

Four more days until the weekend...

Oh, it is my dad's b-day this weekend....he will be 72...and I am making him an orange chiffon cake.........yummy.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home