Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Very bad day......

It did start out as a great day. Part of our computer system was still down while they worked on it, I got all of my work done, had pretty much got my boss's desk cleaned up and then it happened. They came out onto the floor to say that the system was up and running......but didn't bother to train anybody or tell them of any changes. SOOO, people start seeing the new screens and start freakin' out...rightfully so. Oh, and did I mention that in Toni's department, they didn't bother to even tell them anything, or ask them anything, about the new system. In essence, it just quadrupled (or should I use crippled) Toni's work load. And the feeling that I got was "just shut the fuck up, don't ask questions, do your job and deal with it"....which is exactly what I am doing. Oh, and did I mention that the other team on the floor is now treating me like I have the plague?? Yep. So I am going to mention something to their supervisor and then keep silently to myself at my desk and try not to interfere with their lives. I have given up. It is obvious that the company I work for doesn't care about anybody that works there....so I will just do my job and do it as wonderfully as I already do until I find something else.

Did I mention how much I am looking forward to the weekend?

Oh, and I am gonna try and make somebody an Easter basket....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home