Sunday, March 17, 2002

Cool, eh?

Thanks to the marvels of Dylan, he changed my template and my Comments to look very stylish and adorable...just like ME!!! He saw the bleeding rose and instantly thought of me, so we spent last evening, or he spent last evening, changing my template while I sprawled out like a cat on his humongous Love Sac....and you can take that for what it is worth!

So, work got more interesting. They can't give Toni and I a raise yet, but they can hire back on to my team one of the many that was let go in the last lay off. So, I am just going to let everybody know that this person is now my personal servant since he is in place of my raise, so technically he belongs to me. Good thing he is pretty damn cute!!!

Anyways, Dylan and I spent the day together.....hung out at Furburbia where we met the coolest cat....Nebraska! He was about 172 lbs and was gigantic! Actually, he was huge, probably about 25 lbs and adorable. If I didn't have 10 cats already, he would've come home. Then we went back to his house and hung out and watched our new Oingo Boingo DVD, which we are both so enamored with. Today we are going to try and see a movie, go to dinner, and watch WRESTLEMANIA!! Woo Hoo! My two favorites.....the Rock and the Hulk...what more can a girl ask for!!!!!

Oh, and Grace....for goddess sakes....e-mail me! I am damn near impossible to get a hold of via phone from Friday through Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home